Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blog Post 1: Proposal


Image: visionofjesuschrist.com

     As a believer of Jesus Christ as the son of God, I have always wondered how he looked as many people describe Him to be.  Many has protray him as with light skin with dark facial hair and long, calm face.  He's hair some describe as dark, wavy and shoulder length.  Who really knows?  As a religious person, this image gives me a pretty close idea of how Jesus really look like.  Even though they are many ways preachers and prophets described who and how he is, I wonder in this age whether he looked like an ordinary man.  

     In the Philippines where mostly my childhood memories had occurred,  I was exposed to a very religious belief.  I remember during Easter, all of the people in our community would gather out in a little chappel to say prayers and learned the Words of God.  We used to have masses in the morning and also in the evenings.  At night time, we gather around to view classic movies about Jesus.  We learned history about Jesus of Nazareth.  

     I chose this topic because as a young child, I have always wondered the true appearance of Jesus Christ. I truly believe that he lived many years ago but have yet discovered any trace of evidence of how he really looked like.    



No comments:

Post a Comment