Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blog Post 5; Conclusion



                                                      keepingthewatch.blogspot.com

     Upon research through web, encyclopedia or simply reading the Bible I have come to a conclusion that there is such many faces of Jesus Christ.  Nevertheless, in my mind there is one image.  One word to describe my feeling towards how I image Jesus would have looked like and that is with the face of no judgement.  In my mind, his face lies no cruelty or viciousness toward anyone; eyes with such comforting, soothing and ever so gentle.  It doesn't really matter how He looked but what kind of person he really was to the people that knew him and to the people who believes in Him today.  For a lot of us, this could be one of so many appearance of Jesus Christ, questionable or not.  In my case, this image is as closed as I could image Him to be like regardless of what people would say or try to prove using scientific studies/analysis.  

No comments:

Post a Comment